Mission / Vision
- Provide regional voice for bariatric surgeons
- Advocate for members and patients
- Education opportunities
- Interchange of ideas info and experience
- Identify and address state specific concerns ie insurance, politics, etc
- Coordinate annual meeting
- Network for surgeon communication
- Our members work together to address access to care and quality of care issues.
- The provision of an environment that fosters the interchange of ideas, information and experience pertaining to bariatric surgery.
- The promotion of guidelines for ethical patient selection, care and long-term follow up.
- To provide educational programs for healthcare professionals and the public.